[wisb] Re: RFI: "The Big Year" Field Trip?

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thearctictern@xxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 22:34:10 -0500

Well, definitely not Madison Audubon, as I'm the Field Trips coordinator and
hadn't even considered it.  I have exceedingly low expectations for Hollywood
movies in general, so I'm not terribly hopeful about this one, either...
especially given the cast.

Peter Fissel
MAS Field Trips guy and skeptic
Madison WI