[wisb] Prairie Merlin seen January in Jefferson Co.

I've been spending the day cleaning up photos and bird records.  I thought
this may be of interest to the list.Back in January (1/10/2012) I found and
photographed a rare for WI Merlin subspecies aka Prairie Merlin (Falco
columbarius richardsoni).   Here is a link to the photo.
http://tinyurl.com/7bza2nr

Cynthia Bridge

Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co.