[wisb] Pine Grosbeaks

  • From: "Chari Rutledge" <charir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WISBIRDN" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Door County Birdnet" <doorcobirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:08:29 -0600

A friend about 1/2 mile down the road from me had 8 pine grosbeaks at her
feeder this week.  Mixed male and female.  I only got 2 males last week.
Another friend further into the Island had what he thought were grosbeaks at is
feeder.  We also have a snowy owl that has been seen in Detroit Harbor on the
17th and 18th.  Nice winter birds!!
Is anyone else seeing Pine Grosbeaks?

Chari Rutledge
Death's Door