[wisb] Piliated near Devils Lake (Video)

Click on the link to see a short video I shot today of a Male Piliated feeding
his young. If anyone would like to see these birds give me a call at 815 742
4379 Dwight Alton Rockton, Il Staying at Merry Macs Campground near Devils
Lake.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109537757816925678427/PiliatedYoungAndHDMovie#5740694796288619554