[wisb] Pheasant Branch Sightings

Fellow Birders,

Today while at Pheasant Branch (from 12 to 4 p.m.) I found my FOY BLACKBURNIAN
WARBLER.  I also had YELLOW, YELLOW-RUMPED, BLACK-THROATED GREEN, NASHVILLE,
BLACK-AND-WHITE, CAPE MAY, and NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH to make for a fairly
impressive warbler day.  I also had VEERY, WOOD, AND SWAINSON'S THRUSH,
SAVANNAH and WHITE-CROWNED SPARROW, and EARED GREBE.  I birded the entire
corridor from Century all the way to the retention ponds west of 12.  Good luck!

Jake Dyer
Middleton, Dane Cty.

http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive_042009