[wisb] Peregrine Falcon, SANC, Milwaukee County

  • From: "Judith Huf" <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:17:32 -0500

At Schlitz Audubon Nature Center this morning a friend and I observed a
Peregrine who caught a small bird and ate it while we watched. I got several
ok photos of the bird and I can see that it is banded.  Can anyone identify
this bird from the bands.
The photos (8 total) are on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63689159@N06/6215082614/

Judith Huf