[wisb] Re: Pacific Loon Rock Lake Jefferson County 4 20 2012, some images

Peter Bridge and myself studied multiple loons on Rock Lake from 5:30-7:30 pm
yesterday with Aaron Stutz joining us for the last hour. We could not find any
loons that were convincingly Pacific.

Cynthia Bridge
Fort Atkinson, Jefferson Co.

Sent from my iPhone