[wisb] Re: Pacific Loon Rock Lake Jefferson County 4 20 2012, some images

I don't think you can rule out Common Loon here. The photos are very blurry but
there seems to be too much white in the face, eye is too isolated. The back
also does not appear dark enough. It does appear small and compact but that may
be due to the birds positioning in the water due stretching. Blow up the image
with the swallow right over its back and you can see the white around the eye.
Just my two cents.

Steven Lubahn
Cudahy
Milw Co.