[wisb] Outdoor Wsconsin on Milwaukee PBS

  • From: "Tom Schaefer" <schaefertrees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdnet" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:04:09 -0500

Somehow slipped notice by the listserve, but the feature story tonight on
"Outdoor Wisconsin" was the Forest Beach Migratory Preserve north of Port
Washington.  And our own Noel Cutright was filmed birding on the beach.
From what was shown (filmed I presume last summer) to what has happened is
quite a transformation. Noel stated at the time the species list was 134.
Think we've added a little bit more to that!!!

Tom Schaefer
Hartford
Washington County