[wisb] Re: Obituary for Bill Hilsenhoff

In addition, Bill served as the president of Madison Audubon Society at
one time and was the coordinator of the Madison Christmas Bird Count for
many years. He was a fine birder and friend to all and will be sorely
missed.

Karen Etter Hale, Executive Secretary
Madison Audubon Society
222 S Hamilton St, Suite 1