[wisb] Re: Obituary for Bill Hilsenhoff

  • From: Madison Audubon Society <masoffice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:03:56 -0500

In addition, Bill served as the president of Madison Audubon Society at
one time and was the coordinator of the Madison Christmas Bird Count for
many years. He was a fine birder and friend to all and will be sorely
missed.

Karen Etter Hale, Executive Secretary
Madison Audubon Society
222 S Hamilton St, Suite 1