[wisb] OT: Prickly pears blooming?

  • From: Gwyn Calvetti <gwyntells@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:06:31 -0500

For those of you who've been to Spring Green Preserve in the very recent
past, how close are the prickly pears to bloom?  I guess they are also at
the Blue River Barrens, where I want to go do a geocache along with some
birding.
I suppose I could just go to Holland Sand Prairie and see if those are
blooming yet, too.  TIA
Gwyn Calvetti
LaCrosse County

--