[wisb] OFF TOPIC (somewhat): Birding in NE Minn/SW Ontario

  • From: Mary Cullen <contrarymary53058@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
We'll be stopping at Jaegerfest but would like to go 'up Nort' to Canada,
through Duluth, as well.  Can anyone recommend interesting spots for birding
along the way as well as in Ontario not tooo far from the border? I'm not
finding what I want by Google-ing.  We've only got a couple of days to spare,
unfortunately.   Hope you can help us narrow our options down to something
manageable!

Mary Cullen
Nashotah, Waukesha