From: Sandy Fuller <sfuller49@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wisb] Re: No more Chimney Swifts in Milwaukee?
To: bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 3:12 PM

Have you checked just before dusk?  Madison and Mt. Horeb still have a good
population, which were counted Friday night for A Swift Night Out.

However, I've noticed that there are very few swifts to be seen during the
daylight hours.  They seem to come out of nowhere at about 7:15 pm., and head
towards their roost.   What puzzles me is where are they during the day?

BTW, there's still one night left to count swifts for A Swift Night Out!

Sandy Schwab
Verona