[wisb] Re: No more Chimney Swifts in Milwaukee?

Have you checked just before dusk?  Madison and Mt. Horeb still have a good
population, which were counted Friday night for A Swift Night Out.  However,
I've noticed that there are very few swifts to be seen during the daylight
hours.  They seem to come out of nowhere at about 7:15 pm., and head towards
their roost.   What puzzles me is where are they during the day?
BTW, there's still one night left to count swifts for A Swift Night Out!

Sandy Schwab
Verona