[wisb] Re: Night migrants: Richland county

Chris, can you share with the group how you are identifying many of the birds
on your list?  I have Bill Evans' CD of nocturnal flight calls
(http://www.oldbird.org/) but it doesn't seem to provide the level of detail
necessary for coming up with some of these ID's.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady