[wisb] NO Summer Tanager - Cedarburg

  • From: "Bob Huebner" <deerpix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 20:59:17 -0500

Thanks for all the nice comments on my Summer Tanager post.
Wish I could say he was here again today but............ I can't. I'm
thrilled to have had him visit, even if it was just for one day!

Happy to have shared his visit with Becca & Danielle last night.

I can't wait to see what surprise bird is next.

Good Biding Everyone!

Bob & Chris Huebner

Cedarburg, Ozaukee County