[wisb] My Spark

  • From: ewbirdingwi@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:49:19 -0500 (EST)

We had to make a bird list for biology class in high school in the late 50's.
I borrowed binoculars from my sister and went to across the street from my home
to a neighbor with 1/2 of a city block wooded yard.  I spotted a Red-headed
Woodpecker and was "sparked"!  However after reading all of the sparks, I
realize I get sparked with every new bird I see.  I get sparked every time I
see a bird that I haven't seen in awhile.  I guess I am hooked!
Wyleen High
Amherst WI Portage CO