[wisb] More Rare Bird Photographs Added

I had alot of back channel requests that I let people know when I've added some
photographs to my rare bird set on flickr.  If you'd like to see the additions,
you may view them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/geraldd/sets/72157623125509790/

Birds I added tonight include White-faced Ibis (Racine County), Yellow-crowned
Night Heron (Racine County), Eurasion Tree Sparrow (Pierce County), Least Tern
(Columbia County), Hawk Owl (St. Croix County), Burrowing Owl (Columbia County).

I don't have all that many more, but imagine I'll come up with some as I
continue to review and scan my slides.

Jerry DeBoer
Central Racine County