[wisb] Mockingbird, hooded warbler - Lake Park, Milwaukee 5/22

In Lake Park this afternoon, a northern mockingbird was hanging around the
bowling greens.  Two other birders kindly tipped me off to its presence.  I
found a female hooded warbler on the hillside by the bridge on the north
side of the Bistro.  Other warblers - Canada, magnolia, Wilson's, and
redstarts are still easily found.  I saw one mourning warbler as well.

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee