[wisb] Re: Milwaukee Tufted Titmouse

  • From: Go Wild With Birds <gowildwithbirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx, idzikoj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:02:38 -0700 (PDT)

I have, for the past three years, had Tufted Titmice living in my nearby wooded
lots.  They
have been coming to my feeders, primarily for peanuts, year round since then.
Not being an expert, the trees that make up these lots are mostly Ash and
Cottonwoods, but old ones. The Titmice are very enjoyable to have at
my feeders.
Marie Rohrer
North Winnebago Cty.