[wisb] Migrants still moving into the Midwest

  • From: "R.D. Everhart" <everhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDCHAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BIRDBAND@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mnbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 22:28:08 -0500

Radar images from tonight indicate that birds are still moving in
significant numbers in the midwest. Click on link to view image from
approximately 10:15 Central Time.

http://minnesotabirdnerd.blogspot.com

The disappointing migration so far in Minnesota has people talking of
migration being over, however I think now that the weather system
that has sat south of us for the last week has moved on we could see
birds moving. Hopefully they won't just head straight to Canada
without stopping to say hello.

Roger Everhart
Apple Valley, MN
www.ncbo.org