[wisb] Madison Ross's Goose still present (DANE)

Hello all-

Checked on the Ross's Goose that Aaron Stutz reported two days ago: it's still there. The bird was feeding with a pair of Canada Geese on the lawn near the lake at Henry Vilas Park, as of 9:45am this morning. I gotta say, this bird makes it easy - most of my Ross's Geese have come out of flocks of thousands of Snows, which is ... a bit more of a challenge.

Also had a first yard Black-throated Green Warbler at my new apartment near the park this morning.

Jesse
--
Jesse Ellis, Ph. D.
Madison, WI

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
http://www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.