[wisb] Live owl cam Wisconsin

  • From: "Pat Fisher" <feather7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:02:44 -0500

http://www.livewildlifecams.com/Ms%20Harvey.html
In case any of you want to watch a great horned this winter we have a live
view set up in the New London area.    She is not at the nest yet, but she
starts to go into the box sometime in Jan and just plays around.
We are also working on the osprey cam at Manawa and the eagle at Shiocton.
They will be up before winter also.'   I will post those sites when they are
up and running.

This owl has nested here for some 8 years now and I have had a camera on the
nest for that time.   It is time to share her.

Pat Fisher
Waupaca county

There is absolutely nothing to fear about tomorrow, for God is already
there.