[wisb] Lion's Den, Concordia Hawks Ozaukee Co.

  • From: steven lubahn <stevenlubahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdnet wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 18:47:38 -0500

I had very little time again today but I managed to bird about 45 minutes
between 11:20 and 12:05 up at Lion's Den in Oz. Co. In that time the sky was
full of raptors. I also made a late afternoon trip to Concordia. Between 4-5
pm, I had several Merlins, Turkey Vultures and Sharp-shinned along with a few
Harriers, Red-tails and a Broad-winged.

Lion's Den -45 minutes..
4 Red-Tailed Hawks
22 Sharp-shinned