[wisb] Re: Leopold's Legacy at Faville Grove - Tues., Jan. 18

  • From: "Peter C. Gorman" <pgorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:13:12 -0600

Here's a very interesting piece Aldo Leopold wrote in support of the
acquisition of Faville Grove:

http://tinyurl.com/4awv6xd

It's part the digitized Aldo Leopold Archive:

http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/AldoLeopold

[Full disclosure: my group in the libraries digitized and hosts this
collection]

--
Peter C. Gorman