[wisb] Lakeshore State Park Mink(?)

  • From: "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:04:54 -0700 (PDT)

Is this a mink peering at me from under a rock at Milwaukee's Lakeshore State
Park??

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14463444@N07/6267405479/in/photostream

Mink was my gut reaction when I first saw it scampering. It was near the
water's edge and had just startled a female Mallard. Then it saw me and took
cover...

Bernie Sloan
Milwaukee