[wisb] Lake Park, Milwaukee 10/27

Interesting birds this afternoon in Lake Park included an eastern towhee and
an orange-crowned warbler (both nicely-plumaged males) and a fox sparrow.

I am at a loss over one bird that was feeding on seed spilled on the ground
near Bradford Beach.  It was sparrow-sized, mostly plain brown with no
markings on the head/face, and two wing bars.  There was light streaking on
the breast, nothing like a song sparrow or house finch.  The bill was
sparrow/finch type, but not very heavy.  I welcome any suggestions.

The snow goose was still located with a big group of Canada geese at the
lagoon in Veterans Park.

Jym Mooney, Milwaukee