[wisb] Killdeer in Marathon County

  • From: Dan Belter <bwhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 00:48:03 +0000 (UTC)

Yesterday, Ken Luepke of Spencer, WI found a Killdeer near Spencer, WI in an
open creek along Hwy F, 1/2 mile south of Hwy C. Ken called me this morning to
tell me about it. I drove down to see it, and when I arrived, Ken was already
there looking at it again. I put some photos on my Flickr.com site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bwhawk/sets/72157628567474011/detail/

Dan Belter
Village of Weston
Marathon Co, WI