[wisb] Re: Junco invasion - Bayfield Co.

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:55:17 EDT

What a magical image, Ryan, as these juncos prep  for the flight north over
the lake. Indeed, my yard down south here  has  been full of juncos for the
last month, and suddenly today it came down to  perhaps a half dozen or so
remaining.  Those who remain either like the  "candy dish" of ground
dispersed seed as I welcome the WC and WT Sparrows, or  are wise enough to read
the
weekend weather prognostications.... Ugh!!!  (I  had spinach in the garden
at this time last year!)

Betsy, the  Whiner, Abert