[wisb] Re: Jaegerfest vs. In-Line Race for Rooms

  • From: "Wayne & Susie" <wsrohde@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:50:55 -0500

Re: Superior Motel Rates...

When we were in Superior in late August, we stayed at the Superior Inn, just
a block south of the Hwy. 53 bridge between Superior and Duluth.  Week day
rates were $55 per night, and weekend rates were $79 per night.  Nothing
fancy, but clean rooms with coffee and rolls for breakfast.

Wayne Rohde
Walworth, WI