[wisb] Interesting WSO website/browser glitch

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 16:47:17 -0500

I know some of you have also noticed this:  when checking the WSO
"records" list on the website using FIREFOX, if you click on the species
name in the combined list at the top, you don't jump down to the
particular species.  However, this DOES work in Internet Explorer.  I
just stumbled onto this (may be old news for some of you, I know...)

By the way, for anyone who doesn't know how to check on Rare Bird or
early/late records:  go to the WSO website (www.wsobirds.org) and click
on "Research", then "WSO Forms" (about halfway down the page,) then the
word "here" in the first paragraph.  This takes you to the species list
with the dates.

Peter Fissel
Madison WI