[wisb] Immature vs. juvenile (no WI sightings)

Just a quick question: what is the difference between a juvenile bird vs. an
immature, for eBird reporting purposes and otherwise?  I have seen young great
horned owls here in our woods in Waukesha and was wondering if these should be
considered juveniles or immatures?  So when does an immature bird become a
juvenile (or vice versa, if I have it reversed)?

I also spent this weekend on Lake Kabetogama at Voyageurs National Park in far
NE Minnesota.  I wasn't willing/able to drag my companions into too much
hiking/birding, but did manage to hike a couple of the trails.  On the Echo Bay
Trail just down the road from where we stayed I was treated to several gray
jays, including at least 2 immature/juvenile birds.  Neat to see, as the
immatures/juveniles are entirely black, besides being quite vocal.  I also find
gray jays (and Steller's jays) to be a lot more approachable than, say blue
jays.  Always neat to see these big birds so up close.

Was also neat to see a stuffed great gray owl and boreal owl at the visitors
center, both of which I have yet to see in real life.

Thanks a lot,

-Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co.