[wisb] Re: Hummingbirds (Update)

  • From: "msmith112 tds.net" <msmith112@xxxxxxx>
  • To: net.notes@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:20:05 -0500

As of Tuesday September 22 we had one female hummingbird coming to our
feeder in the village of Linden, Iowa County, Wisconsin.
as an off topic aside, there was a newly emerged monarch butterfly drying
its wings (or trying to at any rate, in the drizzle) near the hummingbird
feeder and a big fat toad in the grass.

mary smith, (east side milwaukee and) village of linden, iowa county,
wisconsin