[wisb] Horned Larks South of Waukesha (Wauk. Co) some images

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:02:20 -0600

Greetings,
In travel this morning I came across a pair of Horned Larks. They were
North and West of the intersection of Hwy 164 and County Road I south of
City of Waukesha. I did get a couple of images to share at the link below.
If the link does not work remove the asterisks if they appeared on the list
after posting.

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/HornedLarksSouthWaukesha1182012
*