[wisb] Re: Hitchcock's The Birds remake Lake Park yesterday

  • From: "msmith112 tds.net" <msmith112@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rawshooter@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 12:39:06 -0500

re: the birds:
last week, I can no longer remember which day, I was up before dawn and
sitting on the back porch in Linden (Iowa County) and heard a big racket
which I could not identify.....the next thing I knew, a huge flock of
unidentified dark birds flew over my yard and over the farm fields beyond,
heading south.....I did not write about it at the time b/c I don't know what
they were, but they were noisy......

mary smith, east side of milwaukee and village of linden, iowa county,
wisconsin