[wisb] Hermit Thrush--Madison, Dane County

A few minutes ago, I looked out my window and saw a Hermit Thrush
preening and fluffing out its feathers on one of the lower branches of
a lilac bush.  It's the first backyard migrant of the spring for me
(well, besides robin, red-winged blackbird, grackle, song sparrow,
phoebe, and chipping sparrow, that is!).

A few juncos are still hanging about.

Good birding to all,

Yoyi Steele
Madison, Dane Co.