[wisb] Re: Hawk in Glendale

Just an update for everyone. Most people think the bird is a female Cooper's
Hawk. I did get one person that thought it was a Northern Goshawk, and that
was in the back of my mind and if I'm honest that's what I had hoped it was.
No matter what the bird is, I was glad I saw it and hope it comes back for
better photos.
Paul Sparks
Glendale, Milwaukee County

--