[wisb] Grant Park, So. Milwaukee on Sundays

  • From: betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:20:34 -0400 (EDT)

Max's delightful "Super Pish"  (SP) report reminds me to remind you that Steve
Lubahn will be guiding folk at Grant and potentially Warnimont and Sheridan
Parks this Sunday morning starting at 8 a.m., weather-permitting.  Our group,
sans Steve, had one of those SP experiences just adjacent to the Kelly Senior
Center at Warnimont Park a couple years ago.  We were literally surrounded by
branches dripping with warblers  in early May after offering less than a minute
of pishing.  Since Steve found a Mockingbird today without SPs, I am confident
he will locate something else wonderful.

We continue our Grant Park walks on Sunday mornings through May.  We always
start, for consistency, at that parking lot off of the Warnimont drive, tho
will relocate if conditions suggest better viewing along the Oak Creek Parkway
or Warnimont or Sheridan.

Massive influx of White throats this morning.  Happy Spring, All.

Betsy Abert, So. Milwaukee, SE Mke Co.