[wisb] Goose Pond Today (Columbia Co)

Was at Goose Pond again today....lot of activity today with birds and
birders, both in good numbers.
Species seen today:

Tundra Swans
Canada Geese
Cackling Geese (numerous)
Greater White-fronted - 128 counted...but still coming in when I left and
probably missed several mixed in with the mass of Canada Geese.

Green-winged Teal (FOY)
Redhead
Canvasback
Ring-necked Ducks
Ruddy Ducks
Bufflehead
Wood Duck (1)
Pintails
Northern Shoveler
Mallards

Other birds:

Northern Harrier
Ringed-bill Gull
Ring-necked Pheasant (FOY)
Sandhill Cranes
Killdeer

Also had 3 Canada Geese with Orange Neck Collars...couldn't get any numbers
between problems with distance and wind.

One other sighting from yesterday...DM and I Ponds in Dane Co...a single
Trumpeter Swan.

Lester Doyle
Part of the University of KY "BIG BLUE NATION" -- GO CATS!
Lodi/Harmony Grove
Columbia Co.