[wisb] Fw: Spotted Towhee ? Second try with picture.

  • From: "Richard Ouren" <rlo98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WISBIRDN" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:10:06 -0500

From: Richard Ouren=20
To: WISBIRDN=20
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:04 PM
Subject: Spotted Towhee ?

This towhee was in my yard around 4:30 this afternoon. Looks like a =
Spotted Towhee, but I'm so surprised to see one so far east that I'm =
reluctant to believe my eyes. Any encouragement ?
Dick Ouren
Co Rd G
Muscoda
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link =
attachments:
2010;-2011 1979

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent =
sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your =
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.