[wisb] Fw: Maybe the last Bigby Newsletter

I got this awhile back and forgot to forward it..hope it doesn't jam your
inbox.. and I saw my first two robins in chippewa county!
Claudia Giamati

Chippewa Falls(mailing address)

Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards