[wisb] Frautschi Point

Hey all-
Had a Red-headed Woodpecker at Frautschi this morning - good Madison bird.
Other sighting of interest was a female Scarlet Tanager feeding two
juveniles(!). Seems late?? They were clearly mobile, but I think they must
have bred here, though I haven't heard many Tanagers on the point this
summer. There was a warbler flock moving around, but nothing spectacular in
it (it was hard to catch up with).

Last night were was a major movement of Swainson's Thrushes with a few
Grey-cheeks over Madison as well, with some going pretty low over my house
in the late evening. We had a few Swainson's (some still giving flight calls
from the ground) at Frautschi to corroborate the night flight, but no fall
out as such.

Jesse

--
Jesse Ellis