[wisb] Re: Fond du Lac Trumpeters? sad to say No.

  • From: Richter Museum <richter@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'terryl65@xxxxxxx'" <terryl65@xxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 16:18:11 -0500

They are immature Mute swans.

Tom Erdman

-----Original Message-----
From: wisbirdn-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wisbirdn-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of TerryL
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:31 PM
To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wisb] Fond du Lac Trumpeters? sad to say No.

I stopped out by Supples Marsh to see if I could get a good look at the
Swans that Rockne posted Yesterday.  They were still quite far out but I did
get some ID'able photos.  It looks like they are just Mute Swans with dull
bills.

http://www.pbase.com/tleasa/image/124499324

http://www.pbase.com/tleasa/image/124499334

Terry Leasa