[wisb] Florida birds and request for a few IDS

I just posted some bird photos from a recent Florida trip at
http://travel.webshots.com/album/571772793muHYNk

Managed to add a few new birds to my list on this trip.  There are several
that I've been unable to identify such as:

Unknown gull:
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2764180340100916748mQpksd

Unknown bird on rock:
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2093215180100916748tYQqFy

Unknown shore bird:
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2548362960100916748feVmUn

Any help in identification would be gratefully appreciated:)

Back in Cross Plains, we have had Orioles, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, a House
Wren and several Hummingbirds in our yard.  Saw a few Yellow-rumped Warblers
on a walk on the Ice Age Trail yesterday and heard one of the Pileated
Woodpeckers in the distance.

Ilona Loser
Cross Plains
Dane County