[wisb] Florence Co fall warblers

On my 6 mile bike ride this morning I observed a modest flock of 8 warbler
species, all that have nested in Florence Co.  These sightings come after about
a week of seeing almost no warblers.  Included in the mix was a Philadelphia
Vireo which hasn't been seen here since last spring.
Kay Kavanagh
Aurora  Florence Co