[wisb] Re: Field sparrows on a feeder (Milwaukee Co)

Several years ago I had a Dark-eyed Junco that ate regularly from a tube
feeder. I'm thinking it had been watching the the other birds feeding and
decided to check it out. The first couple of times I saw it, the bird just sat
on the feeder perch and looked around. Eventually it figured it out and ate
there regularly. Right before spring migration it was joined by a second junco.

Bernie Sloan
Milwaukee, WI