[wisb] FOY Pine Siskins-Chippewa County

  • From: Rory Cameron <rory_cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird Net <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 13:42:50 -0500

Four Pine Siskins were feeding on thistle seed in my yard this morning.  They
left after a chickadee joined them.

These are the first Pine Siskins I've seen this year.  Other years, I have them
at my feeders in January and February.

Rory Cameron

Chippewa Falls

Chippewa County

"We come and go, but the land is always here. And the people who love it and
understand it are the people who own it?for a little while."   Willa Cather