[wisb] Empidonax ID? Images

Birders.

I invite input on the ID of this Empidonax (I have a suspect).

While attempting to photo an unidentified active warbler this bird
popped up in the view finder and disappeared.  My one image is slightly
out of focus and slightly overexposed.  The image was made September
14th at Mead Park in Stevens Point, Portage Co.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2418397240104716876kBqkuU

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2610939930104716876CmUjFf

Back channel me with any comments.

Joe Schaufenbuel
5676 Regent St.
Stevens Point
Portage County, WI 54481
(715) 345-2788

'Eureka!' (I found it) but 'That's funny...'"
--Isaac Asimov