[wisb] Edier/owls

Jasonn Weber and I went to Horicon today, but first we stopped to see the eider
where we saw Jenny and John.  At Horicon on Main Dike Rd. Jasonn caught a
couple harriers before we (he) found 3 snowy owls, none of which were
especially close, but one was close enough to pick out with binocs until it
disappeared on us.  We stayed keeping an eye out for short-eared owls but never
saw anything.  Not sure if we were looking in the right area but scanning the
area we didn't even see anything distant.  Conditions were pretty breezy so not
sure if that affected anything. -Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co.