[wisb] Re: Early Arrivals on the Mississippi

  • From: "Korducki" <korducki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DanJackson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "WisBirdNet" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:29:05 -0600

Nice find Dan and Scott.  This bird seems really early.  I looked at Bob
Domagalski's excellent records on the WSO Website and found that the old
record was from LaCrosse in 1992 on March 8th.  With the lack of a winter I
wonder how many other record early arrival dates we may have?

Mark Korducki, New Berlin